Home | About Us | Contact Us
Rick Scott, Governor
Florida Department of Corrections, Secretary Julie L. Jones

Florida Department of Corrections
Julie L. Jones, Secretary

Frequently Asked Questions Regarding
Inmate Records

  1. What should I do if I need an inmate's record, but I cannot find it on the website and he was released before October 1997?
    1. The automated records that are available on our website do not contain information on inmates released prior to October 1997.

    2. To get information on inmates released before October 1997, you must contact our Central Records Unit through this e-mail address: faq.inmaterecords@mail.dc.state.fl.us

If you need more information on Inmate Records, then e-mail us at: faq.inmaterecords@mail.dc.state.fl.us.

Privacy Policy | Accessibility