How to Contact Us
501 South Calhoun Street
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2500
Inmates or Florida Prisons
Please click on the topic most closely related to your question. The most direct email address is provided at the bottom of the linked page, or, when appropriate links have been provided to other websites
Florida Department of Corrections
- Electronic Complaint Form
- Use this electronic complaint form to report alleged violations of State Statutes, rules, or procedures directly to the Office of the Inspector General.
- Employment Information
- For employment information, vacancies, online applications, supplemental applications, benefits and other employment information, please visit Working for DC.
- Press Inquiries
- All press inquiries about the Florida Department of Corrections should be directed to the Communications Office at (850) 488-0420. E-mail inquiries can be directed to PublicAffairs@fdc.myflorida.com.
- Public Records Request
- Contact us at (850) 717-3605 to make a public records request or visit this page for information about requesting through mail or email.
- Accessibility Assistance
- If you need assistance accessing any of the Department's services or activities, please contact our Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Section by calling (850) 717-3902 or by sending email to ADATeam@fdc.myflorida.com.
Main Line (24 hours a day) — (850) 488-5021
|Division:||Area Code 850
|Finance & Accounting||717-3866|
|Accounting - Court Ordered Payment System||717-3877|
|Accounting - Inmate Banking||717-3869|
|Accounting - Inmate Banking (Toll-Free)||866-209-7250|
|Communications, Office of (News Media)||488-0420|
|Community Corrections (Probation & Parole)||717-3444|
|Commission on Offender Review||922-0000|
|Development: Improvement and Readiness (formerly Re-Entry/Transition Services)||717-3050|
|General Councel, Office of the||717-3605|
|Health Services, Office of||717-3277|
|Human Resources, Office of||717-3199|
|Inspector General, Office of the||488-9265|
|Institutions, Office of||717-3035|
|Public Records Request||717-3605|